Thursday, November 18, 2021

Animals and war

Hi readers we are learning about animals in war  and also did you know that animals helped in war like horses and cats dogs all good animals you'd have! and maybe donkeys too! and the soldiers had to train their pets to become a good mascot and compete in the war and bring soldiers into the sick bay yeah there used to be a sick bay but it was hidden under the ground so the other country of soldiers would've not find them and they would be protected and also did you know the war is still on but somewhere else but not in the city cause that wold ruin the city and that only happened before the fight in the city but now no more in the city and there were tons of soldiers fighting  😰 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.