Thursday, November 18, 2021

Our trip to Te pa o moki marae

Yesterday we went to a trip to te pa o moki mare . to learn about our country  and say all about us to get connected to other people and we ate kai there it was only cupcakes and water that was it and we went to a river there in the marae there was an old man teaching us about the eels we even get to touch the eel it was very very icky blah! and after that we went to a school it was cool we ate there and played it was sooo fun! and that was it wait and i also forgot that we walked past a river after the bit where we had to say our things about our self i was kinda fun and cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.